*Initial visit which includes an assessment is $300
$150 per 30-minute session for Individual Therapy
$200 per 45-minute session for Individual Therapy
$225 per 55 minute for Couple or Family Therapy
$45 – $100 per 1 hour session for Group Therapy depending upon group type.
****I am now accepting insurance! *****
BCBSTX, Traditional Medicaid, Aetna and Optum are now being accepted! Others are in the works!
Otherwise, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan BY SUBMITTING YOUR PAID RECEIPT TO YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- May I submit my receipt for reimbursement after I pay the therapist?
Cash, Visa and MasterCard are accepted for payment prior to the beginning of each session. No checks accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Unless, in the case of emergency.
Benefits of not using insurance include
No diagnosis needed
- Services are not contingent upon a diagnosis. Insurance companies require a diagnosis in order to receive financial reimbursement for counseling.
Your privacy is protected
- Insurance companies require information about their clients’ diagnosis, qualifying symptoms, and work in counseling. Bypassing insurance companies allows strict confidentiality. No information is shared with anyone unless requested in writing by you, the person served.
Service and Timeframe are your decision
- The type of service you need and the time frame in which it is provided is a decision made between the partners in the therapy process, based on direct experience, rather than an employee of an insurance company deciding the amount and level of coverage.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!