Whether you are just beginning recovery from emotional difficulties, or have been working toward healing for some time, therapy offers many tools and strategies to assist you in managing your emotional challenges. At Spencer Consulting Firm, our program offers individual and group counseling to support your recovery and help you develop the skills you need to cope with life’s struggles.
- Using an individualized, strengths-based approach to help clients develop and meet personalized goals for recovery from symptoms of mental illness.
- Empowering clients to chart the course of their own recovery using a holistic, person-centered approach and creating a safe, non-judgmental, confidential space for clients to explore emotional, interpersonal, and sociocultural, and familial issues
- Collaborating with clients to create individualized treatment plans, tailored to an individual’s unique needs and designed to overcome a variety of possible barriers to successful participation (such as individual-type issues like learning disorders, for example, and social/environmental issues such as transportation problems, or geographic isolation)
- Facilitating the coordination of mental health and medical health care between a consumer’s providers to support a “whole person” style of treatment that supports long term recovery goals.
- Providing evidence-based individual and group treatment, as well as referrals for specialized treatment needs identified in the course of assessment or treatment.
- Going the “extra mile” using creative solutions to assist clients in managing emotionally difficult events (“anniversary times”, for example), develop natural support networks, and reach personal goals.
At Spencer Consulting Firm we provide a variety of services to meet your unique needs:
We provide mental health assessment, diagnostic and referral services, as well as individual and group counseling for a variety of mental health issues, including:
- Emotion regulation and symptom management
- Mood disorders
- Immigration Assessments
- Domestic violence issues
- Anger management
- Relationship, Marital / Pre-Marital & family issues
- Life transitions
- Co-occurring disorders
- Medical concerns causing emotional stress
- Women and Teen issues
- Men’s issues